1.31.2007

2007 resolutions

So this year rather than make a lengthy list of resolutions both general and impossible, I decided to write a short list of monthly resolutions for the entire year.

Where they all kind of aim toward the larger life goals- lose weight, save money, keep in touch with friends, blah blah blah- they are smaller, manageable, and sometimes fun. For January, my list went as such:
  1. Go to the gym 3 times per week
  2. Write a letter to both grandmas
  3. Cook a fancy dinner
  4. Do a home inventory
...And the status:
  1. So far so good! Now I've fallen back into the gym habit, I actually look forward to it.
  2. Done! I also sent pictures.
  3. Not done yet.
  4. In progress. Turns out I'm going to have to spend some time tracking down serial numbers and receipts. This one's going on to next month.
February's Resolutions start tomorrow. Here's the list:
  1. Join a book club
  2. Organize our storage room
  3. Get a new hairstyle and makeup
Image from MarthaStewart.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are setting goals and keeping some of them. I set goals and later fondly remember the time when I was setting goals that I never planned on keeping.