12.07.2007

little otsu keri smith non-planner datebook


Even though I have this blog, keep a journal, and scrapbook, I still don't spend as much time as I wish I did documenting my actual life... I'm kind of half-assed at all my attempts, in fact.

I like the idea of this little non-planner because if there is one thing I'm good at, it's using a planner, but this cute little book kind of doubles as a journal or place to put random thoughts and things that make you happy or inspired. This is exactly the type of thing I'd be so excited about for a day or two then probably forget about. But it would make a great gift for some cool people I know...

Here's what the website says:

As you might guess by the name, this is not your everyday planner, in many senses of the word. The Non-Planner Datebook randomly intersperses undated monthly overviews with journal and idea pages so that you can have some sense of framework, but not feel constricted or bound by predictability. And Keri's whimsical structure and art are meant to amuse and make you reflect, but also just capture current moments and states. It may seem paradoxical to be simultaneously looking towards the future and the present moment, but it works in reminding you that organizing the later can be just as enjoyable as living the now.

Buy it here\Blogged about at
Whipup.