6.17.2008

june obsessions

My life has kind of always been ruled by the obsession of the moment. Here's what I'm currently digging:

1. Crystal Light Slurpees! I'm literally on the Slurpee diet; I've consumed about 20 of these in the last month and I'm still not sick of them.


2. Silverchair. I can't stop listening to them right now! (This one's so classic!)


3. Black nail polish. It's so un-summer and looks kind of messy/hot even chipped; even a boring outfit looks extra funky. (I like OPI.) I've been changing the colors on my fingers and toes about every other day lately, but I keep coming back to the black.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been stalking your blog for months and the time has come to make my presence known. You remind me that it's possible to be crafty and hip and responsible and fun-loving and care about important things and Hollywood happenings all at the same time. Thanks.

Aubrie said...

Oooh I love the black nail polish too! I've been addicted to it for close to a year now - and OPI is definitely the best kind. Guess we're still not too old to explore our Gothic side, right? :)