6.24.2009

lovely gray bags @ Urban Outfitters

I KNOW I said I was boycotting Urban Outfitters. But, that doesn't mean that if a certain awesome brother and his adorable girlfriend get me a gift card for some Urban goodness, I can't be SUPER stoked about it.

I found two equally perfect bags. Crippled by indecision!


I'm totally digging that gray color. They are the same price and roughly the same dimensions. The one on the left looks a bit more distressed and casual and effortless, kind of. The other more shiny and polished, but still big and slouchy, and I love the hardware. Anyone have an opinion?

5 comments:

katie said...

to the left... to the left...

um.. yeah... i like the one on the left best, but that's because i can't pull off hardware and i always worry that i'll get sick of it soon.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I didn't know that you were boycotting them. Damnit. I like the hardware one. It's totally you!

-Becky

kellie said...

haha, i knew this boycott would be short lived.

Chelsea said...

i have the one on the left, and in gray, and it is possibly my favorite bag i've ever owned. i carry it every single day. it's a livesaver + looks completely effortless. :)

kellie said...

thanks Chelsea! your blog is super awesome, by the way!