7.11.2009

bohemian bedrooms

I am trying to pay better attention to what decor style suits me best. I am always drawn to interiors with a bohemian/global/eclectic vibe to them, even though in my own home I have a tendency to remove clutter constantly and keep things simple.

Still... some manage to get it perfectly right- just the right amount of color and pattern to be interesting but not chaotic, with lots of pretty old things mixed in. I am totally loving these bedrooms {and I'm inspired to play around in my own today and see what I come up with....}.


LoVe the pallets and old door as a bed! {via Design*Sponge}


Interesting patterns, and still really calm and zen-like. {via i Suwannee}


Lots of decades represented here, but it totally works. {via Remodelista}


Really colorful and pattern-y and makes me want to sew. {via Made By Girl}


Why don't I use more yellow? {Country Living via Made By Girl}


I like the black elements here and there. {Canadian House and Home via Made By Girl}


Low beds have an instant boho vibe. I like the neutrals. {via Apartment Therapy}


I could soooo live here. Perfect amount of color. {via Apartment Therapy}

And with that, I'm headed to the swap meet. {HAPPY WEEKEND!}

No comments: