7.26.2009

san francisco trip

I am itching to go somewhere, so... I am planning a short {budget-friendly} trip to San Francisco for September {and kidnapping my husband if I have to}.



I love planning trips!!!

First, I am planning to get the $59 city pass, which includes tickets to:
  • Unlimited cable car 7 day pass
  • California Academy of Sciences
  • Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise {a one-hour cruise along historic waterfront}
  • Aquarium of the Bay
  • San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
  • Exploratorium
I also want to:
  • Visit Alameda Flea Market
  • Walk around Fisherman's Warf, Union Square & Chinatown
  • Shop at the cute little boutiques & eat at the cute bakeries
SFGirlByBay's "If you're going to San Francisco" tagged posts are giving me lots of ideas!

Anyone have any other good suggestions?

No comments: