7.14.2007

craftyness!!!

A couple weeks ago, i had an entire week off between jobs. I promised myself I wouldn't let it go to waste, and that I'd accomplish a few projects. Part of that included cleaning up my craft room (one of the benefits of living in the suburbspost-college/ pre-kids is the extra bedrooms you get to play in) and working on a few craft projects.

So it's not glamorous or anything, but it makes me happy seeing everything in it's place.

Behold:





























I've also taken up scrapbooking again. Here are a few pics. Our wedding, house, dog, randomness... That's my pretty pedicure in the picture as I stood on a chair to take these pictures.





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*GASP* I love scrapbooking. Mine is not the best though. I want a craft room :( !!!




WRITE A DAMN BOOK I SAY!!!


~Becky~

Anonymous said...

I am completely envious of your talent. What I would give to have fantastic taste like yours...better yet you should come to my house and turn it into a masterpiece.

hc

Anonymous said...

Love the color, love the mood, love the decor, most of all - I love the troll!

hc