7.26.2008

thinking about...

  1. how I'm going to score well on the freakin GRE on Friday if I can't sit still and study for more than 5 minutes.
  2. all the things I want to be doing now, and should be doing now, but putting off til after Friday's test.
  3. how excited I am to get our new floors done! Jonathan completed the basement hallway the other night and it looks awesome.
  4. finding something for lunch.
  5. money. Always. There's never enough.
  6. how fabulous Central AC is. I haven't taken it for granted yet!
  7. how the Transplants are totally rocking my weekend.
  8. how fall clothing's out in the stores and I'm totally not ready to acknowledge that summer's ending any time soon.
  9. yoga. It's been too long and I miss it.
  10. life in general. I can't decide what to do with myself.

No comments: