7.19.2008

three things


I don't normally do these, but what the hell.

1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
  • Sugar Free Rockstar
  • Rum-flavored Prime Times
  • Gas
2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
  • The Black Swan- Story of the Year
  • Ask Me Anything - The Strokes
  • Blur the Technicolor- White Zombie
3. What are your 3 favorite movies?
  • Fight Club
  • Garden State
  • Amelie
4. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
  • My dog {does that count?}
  • My sentimental crap- photos and such
  • My IPOD
5. What 3 things can you not live without?
  • Friends and family
  • Good music
  • Books
6. What would be your 3 wishes?
  • For the people I care about to be happy and healthy
  • For life to never become too stagnant
  • Peace and equality for everyone- no exceptions
7. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
  • Had a child
  • Traveled to Europe
  • Purchased a designer clothing item
8. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
  • Mom's lasagna
  • Bluebird chicken
  • Yaki soba
9. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
  • I'd go shopping with Zooey Deschanel
  • I'd get pedicures with Drew Barrymore
  • I'd drink a beer with Chris Cornell
10. Name 3 things that freak you out.
  • Mustaches
  • Buffet-type dining
  • Ted Nugent
11. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
  • Tired
  • Creative
  • Friendly
12. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
  • Planning things- projects, events, spaces
  • Writing
  • Bargain shopping
13. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
  • A new dress
  • A giant rug for my living room
  • Nice barware
14. What are 3 things you will do today?
  • Study for the GRE
  • Paint my toenails
  • Go to a party
15. What 3 bloggers would you like tag?

Anyone, but I'll name a few if they are up to it:
  • Divine
  • Aubrie
  • Katie
{Image via fffound.}

No comments: