7.05.2009

//what i'm wearing this week + new bag

week of jul 6 09
Monday: black pants {Charlotte}, black blazer {Charlotte}, tank, chain belt {thrifted}, heeled sandals {Payless}, hoop earrings.

Tuesday: black cropped pants {Charlotte}, vest {Mossimo}, white tank, black sandals {Mossimo}, filigree earrings {Target}.

Wednesday: black dress {Old Navy}, brown belt {Xhileration}, gladiator sandals {Kimchi Blue}, doctor bag {Twisted Hardware}.

Thursday: skirt {Mossimo}, black tank, heeled sandals, necklace {made by me}.

Friday: jeans {Big Star}, striped tank {Old Navy}, yellow cardigan, book bag {Barnes and Noble}.

So... I ended up getting the brown version of the Twisted Hardware doctor bag, not the gray. I actually ordered it, and it should arrive tomorrow. And... by the way... I used a gift card on this purchase so, doesn't count on my "no retail" challenge, right? And I had to get it while it was on sale!!! I hope I love it as much in person. I didn't want to hit the Gateway mall while I'm trying to not spend money. ;)

No comments: