8.05.2009

fall wishlist

The buying hiatus ends September 1, which means fall will be right around the corner. I love fall fashion. And maybe because it used to mean back-to-school season... that time of the year still signifies looking for new boots and hoodies. It also means piling on lots of funky layers, wearing just some smokey eye makeup, and drinking lots of lattes.

I typically only buy a few new things each season. Here's what's on my {MK Olsen-inspired??} wishlist for fall. I can't buy it all but I'm certainly considering many of these, especially that plaid shirt (and it's a bargain!) and those sweet boots (which will take some budgeting...)




Plaid tunic, Owl Face ring, Belt, Skinny jeans, Necklace, Grey slouchy tee, Boots, Dress, Bomber jacket

1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

The Olsen TWINS are some of my style icons....they have the best style out there...well, along with Rachel Bison.
Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com