8.01.2008

weekend to-do

Woohoo! The GRE is OV-A! Well, maybe- my tallied score and percentile ranking won't be in for a couple weeks, but I feel like at least it didn't go terribly... one less thing to worry about, at least for the next couple days! I have been putting so much off because of it; here's the list of got-to-do's for the weekend:
  1. Weed the gardens!
  2. Catch up on laundry
  3. Budget, balance my checkbook
  4. Drop off donation boxes
  5. Pin down what I want to do with the flooring on our stairs. I LOVE this painted stair runner. Soooo many decisions to make.
  6. Watch Jonathan finish the flooring (seriously, I love the DIY projects but my assistance is rarely needed since I married into a family of handy-men. Here's a sneak-peek at what the floors look like (I'll blog about it more in depth when it's finished!):

No comments: